- Login: jdietrch
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 06/02/2014
- Last connection: 06/04/2021
- 10:49 AM pfSense Bug #3726: Firewall Rule with Diffserv Code Point not matching properly
- I did replicate this on 2.2.4, but having looked at this again I now know what the problem is, and it's not a bug in ...
- 08:19 AM pfSense Bug #4718: "BTX halted" error with 2.2.2
- Lest anyone think that this problem is unique to my one machine...
Since submitting this bug report, four more peo...
- 08:07 AM pfSense Bug #4718: "BTX halted" error with 2.2.2
- Memstick installation does not work either. It fails with the same error:...
- 10:56 AM pfSense Bug #4718 (Closed): "BTX halted" error with 2.2.2
- This was discussed on the forum at https://forum.pfsense.org/index.php?topic=94104.0
I have a machine that boots o...
- 10:46 AM pfSense Bug #3726 (Not a Bug): Firewall Rule with Diffserv Code Point not matching properly
- I am using 2.1.4.
I have set up some simple traffic-shaping, and have several Floating firewall rules to send vari...
- 09:38 AM pfSense Bug #3688: firewall rule syntax error with Diffserv Code Point
- I updated to 2.1.4 a few days ago, and now I do not get this syntax any more.
- 07:36 AM pfSense Bug #3688 (Resolved): firewall rule syntax error with Diffserv Code Point
- I am using 2.1.3.
I am getting a syntax error when creating a floating firewall rule with a particular Diffserv Co...
Also available in: Atom