- 10:44 PM pfSense Bug #11688: Disabling all interfaces associated with a floating rule causes pfSense to generate bad pf rules
- I opened a GitHub pull request: https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/4509
- 10:31 PM pfSense Bug #11688 (Pull Request Review): Disabling all interfaces associated with a floating rule causes pfSense to generate bad pf rules
- h1. TL;DR
If a floating rule is associated with interfaces, but none of them are enabled, the generated rule incor...
- 06:42 AM pfSense Bug #11423: pfSense won't trust SMTP server TLS certificate signed by private CA
- Doh! Yep, I believe this issue can be closed as a duplicate of #4068.
Searching for issues regarding pfSense inter...
- 04:40 PM pfSense Bug #11423 (Duplicate): pfSense won't trust SMTP server TLS certificate signed by private CA
- h1. TL;DR
I was surprised to find that there is no way in the pfSense UI to add external CA certificates that are ...
- 12:19 PM pfSense Feature #8786: Wireguard VPN
- Aaron Shaffer wrote:
> PLEASE add WireGuard support! Thank you.
Stefan Meili wrote:
> For what it's worth please...
- 08:13 AM pfSense Bug #6629: Can't update to "update" update (e.g. 2.3.1_5)
- Chris Buechler wrote:
> not replicable. Those two pages use the same function to obtain their data, so no apparent m...
- 05:31 PM pfSense Bug #6629 (Resolved): Can't update to "update" update (e.g. 2.3.1_5)
- It appears that there is an update available, but when I try to install it, pfSense says it's up-to-date.
I just i...
- 01:21 PM pfSense Feature #4923: Add LDAP support for RFC2307 style group membership
- The ...
- 12:24 PM pfSense Feature #4923 (Resolved): Add LDAP support for RFC2307 style group membership
- Turnkey Linux OpenLDAP (which runs the phpLDAPadmin web UI) seems to define group membership differently than pfSense...
- 10:24 PM pfSense Bug #3858: DynDNS errno 47: Address family not supported by protocol family
- I put together a quick test on Linux (using pycurl) that basically does:...
Also available in: Atom