- Login: Buster-de
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 08/01/2014
- Last connection: 05/20/2016
- 05:37 AM pfSense Bug #3784: Cannot enter hostname with a dot
- Owen Gerrard wrote:
> Buster de wrote:
> > Why you can't put only "server" into the hostname and "sub.domain.com" i...
- 06:12 AM pfSense Bug #3784: Cannot enter hostname with a dot
- Why you can't put only "server" into the hostname and "sub.domain.com" into the domain field?
- 06:03 AM pfSense Bug #3789 (Resolved): rc.update_bogons.sh and login shell ignore http proxy settings
I need to configure a http proxy for www access.
It seems that /etc/rc.update_bogons.sh ignores proxy setting...
Also available in: Atom