- Login: sbingner
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/04/2014
- Last connection: 02/16/2018
- 01:49 PM pfSense Bug #8334: Forwarding broadcast through firewall can cause broadcast storm
- All that I understood, the part I think was a bug was it continuing to accept the packet on the WAN interface when th...
- 01:34 PM pfSense Bug #8334 (Not a Bug): Forwarding broadcast through firewall can cause broadcast storm
- I had a secondary IP on a windows system to test connectivity to a proprietary system. When it was added to windows,...
- 12:36 AM pfSense Packages Bug #7342: Acme Certificates option to change the order of certificates is broken
- I found what causes it. If I set the name to be the domain name with "."s eg: test.domain.com it won't let me click ...
- 06:11 PM pfSense Packages Bug #7342: Acme Certificates option to change the order of certificates is broken
- I just updated from 0.1.12 to 0.1.14 as it had been updated since I submitted this and verified that it still does no...
- 04:19 PM pfSense Packages Bug #7342 (Rejected): Acme Certificates option to change the order of certificates is broken
- There is an anchor icon saying it will move the checked certificates to it on click. Clicking the anchor with certif...
- 04:14 PM pfSense Packages Bug #7341 (Resolved): New certificates fail with nsupdate on the first try
- New domains created for ACME fail with the nsupdate method as the nsupdate keys are not created in /tmp/acme/KEYNAME/...
- 04:11 PM pfSense Packages Feature #7340 (Resolved): Acme Client nsupdate interface forces a different key-ID for every domain
- It would be much more convenient for a large number of domains to assign a DNSSEC update-key to the firewall and allo...
- 02:10 PM pfSense Packages Bug #6182: HAProxy not supporting ALPN
- Right - openssl is now 1.0.1s where it is 1.0.2c on 2.2.6.
Openssl was downgraded at https://redmine.pfsense.org/p...
- 03:41 PM pfSense Bug #6296: Interface dies with IPsec and SMP
- This just happened to me again on 2.3.1 - I've left the system in the locked up state in case you want (or want me) t...
- 04:22 AM pfSense Bug #6296: Interface dies with IPsec and SMP
- This has been happening to me, the OUTBOUND traffic on the LAN interface continues to work but the driver or somethin...
Also available in: Atom