- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/12/2015
- Last connection: 03/24/2020
- 11:40 AM pfSense Docs Correction #10371: Update flow control tuning doc for chelsio
- It may also be good to recommend disablement of the non-router related resource allocations so the NIC can use its en...
- 01:52 PM pfSense Bug #9565: Too many redirects error in /services_unbound_acls.php
- Yes, sorry, it looks to be machine-specific. It did it when I'd rebooted and started without addons, tried over diffe...
- 12:54 PM pfSense Bug #9565 (Not a Bug): Too many redirects error in /services_unbound_acls.php
- Reproducible in Safari 12.1.1. I don't remember what previous release I had worked with before where it loaded succes...
- 08:39 AM pfSense Feature #9060 (New): add rule name filtering field for firewall log viewer
- It would be very helpful to have a field available in the firewall log filter to search on matched rule name (i.e. Ev...
- 09:35 AM pfSense Feature #8965 (Resolved): GUI interface for switchable security mitigations
- With the constellation of tunable workarounds for hardware-based security bugs, it might be helpful to build a table ...
- 07:30 AM pfSense Bug #4682: invalid return payload crash on primary on filter reload
- Looks like a different manifestation of the issue fixed here: https://redmine.pfsense.org/projects/pfsense/repository...
- 07:14 AM pfSense Bug #4682 (Resolved): invalid return payload crash on primary on filter reload
- After upgrading to 2.2.2 a crash occurs on CARP primary machines after syncing their config to the secondary. It appe...
- 09:04 AM pfSense Feature #2593: sync NTPD, SNMP config between HA members
- With the expanded config options in 2.2, this seems even more valuable now.
- 02:05 PM pfSense Feature #4205 (Resolved): unbound config option missing
- The config option for "use-caps-for-id" is missing from the Advanced tab of the Resolver config page. It's not critic...
Also available in: Atom