- Login: calebcarges
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/13/2015
- Last connection: 12/28/2019
- 08:27 PM pfSense Bug #6880: Multiple DHCP6 WAN connections leads to multiple dhcp6c clients
- Just ran into this and #4881 now that our backup ISP also has native v6. Looks like I'll have to work around it by ha...
- 08:17 PM pfSense Feature #4881: allow dynamic IPs-nets for NPt
- Well it took until late 2020 but I finally have two local ISPs providing native /56 IPv6 routes over DHCPv6. It would...
- 09:42 AM pfSense Feature #4209 (Resolved): Releasing DHCP on WAN interface should send a release
- Although sending a DHCP Release is not a requirement of the DHCP spec it would be nice if when clicking "release" on ...
Also available in: Atom