allow dynamic IPs-nets for NPt
It would be very helpful to allow NTp to be used with dynamic IPv6 connections.
- Assignee set to Chris Buechler
assigned to cmb for eval.
- Category set to Interfaces
- Target version deleted (
- Assignee deleted (
NPT ought to allow specifying "LAN subnet", "OPT1 subnet", etc. like firewall rules and other NAT pages for source and destination.
- Assignee set to Luiz Souza
- Target version set to Future
This will be required for most consumer internet providers that give dynamic IPv6 addresses.
Verizon FiOS just enabled IPv6, but I will be unable to use this until dynamic NTp is enabled via pfSense.
Any update here? We need dynamic Prefix support for IPv6 Multi WAN.
- Category changed from Interfaces to Rules / NAT
Also available in: Atom