- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/27/2015
- Last connection: 02/27/2021
- 03:01 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11182: NRPE in HA syncs the bind IP
- I can confirm that behaviour as well as 2.4.5p1 and 2.5
- 08:26 AM pfSense Bug #3334: Status/Traffic Graph isn't IPv6 ready
- Thank you for pointing that out. Now it shows IPv6 addresses. Great work.
- 02:07 AM pfSense Bug #3334: Status/Traffic Graph isn't IPv6 ready
- I've upgraded to pfSense 2.5 RC but still there are no IPv6 addresses shown in the traffic graph for me. What am I do...
- 05:18 AM pfSense Bug #11378: Unknown OID error on ZFS install
- I experience the same phenomenon when I try to install 2.5.0 Snapshot on TrueNAS with ZFS as target filesystem. When ...
- 02:32 AM pfSense Feature #10912 (Resolved): DNS Domain Overrides - more than one target IP
- Currently when pfSense is acting as a DNS server it can configure Domain Overrides. This is possible with dnsmasq and...
- 04:54 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9973 (New): Nagios NRPE package isn't IPv6 capable
- In pfSense 2.4.4p3 Nagios NRPE package lacks IPv6 capabilities.
1. binding IP: I can only give one IP. For Dual St...
- 02:23 AM pfSense Bug #9723: DHCPv6 server for several interfaces isn't working on all interfaces
- I cannot reproduce this any more. I don't know how this happened but now it's working.
- 02:20 AM pfSense Feature #9942 (New): Give pfSense the possibility to change the keyboard Layout for console users
- In pfSense 2.4.4 you can choose a keyboard Layout during installation but the selection won't affect the system. Keyb...
- 03:54 AM pfSense Bug #9723 (Not a Bug): DHCPv6 server for several interfaces isn't working on all interfaces
I have a virtualized pfSense 2.4.4 p3 running with several downstream interfaces.
On some interfaces DHCPv6 s...
- 08:49 AM pfSense Bug #9295: IPv6 PD does not work with PPPOE (Server & Client)
- Do I get this bug right?
If my upstream WAN connection is PPPoE and I try to delegate prefixes via DHCPv6 it won't w...
Also available in: Atom