- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/27/2015
- Last connection: 12/18/2019
- 04:54 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9973 (New): Nagios NRPE package isn't IPv6 capable
- In pfSense 2.4.4p3 Nagios NRPE package lacks IPv6 capabilities.
1. binding IP: I can only give one IP. For Dual St...
- 02:23 AM pfSense Bug #9723: DHCPv6 server for several interfaces isn't working on all interfaces
- I cannot reproduce this any more. I don't know how this happened but now it's working.
- 02:20 AM pfSense Feature #9942 (New): Give pfSense the possibility to change the keyboard Layout for console users
- In pfSense 2.4.4 you can choose a keyboard Layout during installation but the selection won't affect the system. Keyb...
- 03:54 AM pfSense Bug #9723 (Not a Bug): DHCPv6 server for several interfaces isn't working on all interfaces
I have a virtualized pfSense 2.4.4 p3 running with several downstream interfaces.
On some interfaces DHCPv6 s...
- 08:49 AM pfSense Bug #9295: IPv6 PD does not work with PPPOE (Server & Client)
- Do I get this bug right?
If my upstream WAN connection is PPPoE and I try to delegate prefixes via DHCPv6 it won't w...
- 02:52 AM pfSense Feature #6626: Allow IPv6 firewall entries with dynamic PD prefix + static host address
- I think this issue really needs to be adressed ASAP. If I understand this correctly it means that today the best work...
- 08:18 AM pfSense Packages Feature #7519: Add support for --listen-v6 to ACME standalone webserver
- The acme.sh script also knows the _ncaddr_ variable. If it is set to a specific IPv6 address all works so no modifica...
- 07:07 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8126 (Duplicate): ACME standalone HTTP not listening on IPv6
- When I try to register a certificate via the ACME service I have a DNS name that only has an IPv6 record (AAAA). When...
- 09:31 AM pfSense Bug #3334: Status/Traffic Graph isn't IPv6 ready
- When will this be resolved? This is a really old bug.
- 10:04 AM pfSense Feature #6600 (Resolved): DHCP Server - Primary DDNS Address won't accept IPv6 address
- For the DDNS feature in the DHCP Server one cannot enter an IPv6 address. The error message is: ...
Also available in: Atom