- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/04/2015
- Last connection: 04/13/2015
- 09:25 AM pfSense Bug #4605 (Resolved): OpenVPN user/pass fails if usernames and/or passwords contain special characters (reopen bugs 4177 and 4340)
- The fix for bug 4177 (OpenVPN user/pass auth fails if passwords end on special characters.) doesn't completely resolv...
- 02:25 PM pfSense Bug #4177: Bug in OpenVPN user/pass auth
- Nice shortening of the sed string!
I believe the str_replace in openvpn.auth-user.php isn't needed either.
- 09:34 PM pfSense Bug #4177: Bug in OpenVPN user/pass auth
- The extra base64 encoding is not needed. The problem is that base64 can produce three non-alphanum characters: =, +...
Also available in: Atom