- Login: rpuserh
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/14/2015
- Last connection: 05/02/2016
- 04:04 PM pfSense Bug #6321 (New): Problem with connecting l2tp over ipsec from android and windows
Cannot connect to vpn l2tp over ipsec from android behide of NAT (Its working ok in same L2 network) (On this ...
- 08:56 AM pfSense Bug #6299 (Not a Bug): Bind DNS server was removed in 2.3 version
I had pfsense 2.2.6 and in package list there is bind DNS package
Now its disappeared.
It was removed or it w...
- 11:31 PM pfSense Bug #6256: Network Address Translation section is removed in Advance NAT menu
- Marco Novielli wrote:
> You mean this (see attachment)? It's definitely under System-->Advanced-->Firewall & NAT fo...
- 06:40 AM pfSense Bug #6256 (Not a Bug): Network Address Translation section is removed in Advance NAT menu
System -> Advanced -> Firewall & NAT -> Network Address Translation was removed in new version of pfsense (2.3)...
- 11:42 AM pfSense Bug #5986: Multi wan problem with route
- I found the case,
I passes All VLANS (TRANK) to pfsense and then created 2 wan and 1 lan and this problem happened
- 06:51 AM pfSense Bug #5986 (Not a Bug): Multi wan problem with route
I have 2 wan interfaces and 1 lan order (wan, lan, wan2)
I setted up interfaces gateways for each ISP.
- 08:35 AM pfSense Bug #4741 (Not a Bug): IPSEC mobile client problem
- Problem with mobile client connection.
I seted up IPSEC vpn with this instruction (https://doc.pfsense.org/index.ph...
- 05:30 PM pfSense Bug #4522 (Not a Bug): ipsec mobile client not working on android
I had before pfsense 2.1.5 and ip sec on mobile clients was working fine. I reinstalled pfsense to ner version a...
Also available in: Atom