- Login: mjg
- Registered on: 06/23/2021
- Last connection: 11/29/2023
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||06/23/2021|
|pfSense Packages||Developer, Reporter||06/23/2021|
- 08:53 PM pfSense Bug #14687: Error in boot messages about missing ``/boot/loader.conf.d`` directory
- Stock FreeBSD comes with the directory.
Thus the best long term option is to just add one, but I don't know to do ...
- 06:47 PM pfSense Regression #14431: Sending IPv6 traffic on a disabled interface can trigger a kernel panic
- After poking around here is my analysis, which confirms my preliminary suspicion:
All of the crash sites are invokin...
- 01:02 PM pfSense Regression #14431: Sending IPv6 traffic on a disabled interface can trigger a kernel panic
- Kristof Provost wrote in #note-4:
> The addresses in both the ip6_output() and in6_selecthlim() panics suggest that ...
- 09:10 PM pfSense Regression #14431: Sending IPv6 traffic on a disabled interface can trigger a kernel panic
- All the above crashes are in ipv6 code, most likely racing against an interface and/or address removal.
Given your d...
- 02:25 PM pfSense Regression #14164: IPv6 interface configuration race condition can lead to kernel panic
- As Kristof said this is a *different* bug in ipv6 handling.
As such please open a new redmine with the new traces ...
- 05:09 AM pfSense Bug #12079: Kernel panic when running IGMP Proxy: Sleeping thread owns a non-sleepable lock
- Hey Arturo,
thank you for your patience
I wrote a highly experimental patch to sort it out, I don't know yet if...
- 10:59 AM pfSense Plus Regression #14235 (Feedback): Undersized CESA TDMA descriptor pools can be exhausted, leading to errors
- fixed https://gitlab.netgate.com/pfSense/FreeBSD-src/-/commit/a483d9cdb658426f55e5cce61ef1fed17d97bddc
- 06:54 AM pfSense Packages Regression #13958: Snort exits with signal 10 on arm32
- Hi Bill, that was me.
What changed is that there was a compiler update and then it turned out some of the files *d...
- 04:46 PM pfSense Regression #14164 (Closed): IPv6 interface configuration race condition can lead to kernel panic
- Fix landed upstream and locally after the merge
- 08:40 AM pfSense Bug #13938: Kernel panic accessing the GUI over IPsec in certain environments when using nginx ``sendfile`` with unmapped mbufs
- Seeing as this is a bug in mbuf handling, I would argue the thing to do is to flip the unmapped buf support off -- th...
Also available in: Atom