- Login: mjg
- Registered on: 06/23/2021
- Last connection: 10/05/2021
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||06/23/2021|
|pfSense Packages||Developer, Reporter||06/23/2021|
- 08:23 AM pfSense Regression #12069: Panic in ``pfctl`` with large numbers of states
- So can we close it now?
- 01:37 PM pfSense Packages Bug #12157: Snort exits with Signal 10 on 32bit ARM platforms
- This should be fixed now as https://cgit.freebsd.org/ports/commit/?id=c2a4ab17ef5e44424f2b2e97e30a2fde437dcd8a hit up...
- 10:07 AM pfSense Regression #12069: Panic in ``pfctl`` with large numbers of states
- With the introduction of DIOCGETSTATESV2 this problem should probably be considered resolved.
- 06:00 AM pfSense Bug #9058: Kernel panic during L2TP retransmit
- Glad to hear it is working for you.
The work was sponsored by Netgate, so I suggest you use the money to buy more ...
- 03:35 PM pfSense Bug #9058: Kernel panic during L2TP retransmit
- I removed debug printfs so updating to upcoming snapshot should stop the spam. I'll wait for your final confirmation ...
- 09:05 AM pfSense Regression #12228: States table content in GUI is corrupted/invalid on snapshots
- One of the commits changed the size of struct pf_state.
It should be sufficient to make sure the php module is rec...
- 10:04 AM pfSense Bug #9058: Kernel panic during L2TP retransmit
- All the messages will be removed soon. They are only there right now to confirm the problem condition is being exerci...
- 04:24 PM pfSense Bug #9058: Kernel panic during L2TP retransmit
- Sounds good, thanks for the update!
- 04:15 PM pfSense Bug #9058: Kernel panic during L2TP retransmit
- Hi Bianco,
did you get the chance to test the fix?
If you check dmesg and see messages like these:...
- 01:40 PM pfSense Bug #12144: Bug in ``df -t`` filtering if two filesystems use the same mountpoint
- The following is the hack which does the trick for me fwiw:...
Also available in: Atom