- Login: tyler.montney
- Registered on: 07/09/2021
- Last connection: 08/22/2021
- 01:48 PM pfSense Todo #12296: Explicitly state where AutoConfigBackup stores encrypted backup data
- I did not intend for this to be created as bug, but as an enhancement. I am also aware this is clearly stated here: h...
- 01:47 PM pfSense Todo #12296 (Resolved): Explicitly state where AutoConfigBackup stores encrypted backup data
- Under Services > Auto Configuration Backup > Settings, it should be clearly stated that backups are sent to Netgate r...
- 06:37 PM pfSense Feature #12118 (Resolved): Create a log entry when a configuration change occurs
- When rules are modified, the only thing syslog sends is _filterdns: merge_config: configuration reload_. Inste...
Also available in: Atom