- Login: stefan
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/16/2015
- Last connection: 07/05/2018
- 04:53 PM pfSense Bug #8386 (Not a Bug): Virtual IPs not considered as part of interface net
- Every network interface with ips configured has a variable "INTERFACE net" which can be used in firewall rules to sel...
- 08:53 AM pfSense Bug #7266: SNMP does not listen on IPv6 interface
- @Marcel Hellwig: We just upgraded to pfSense 2.4.2 but snmp is still not listening on IPv6. Is the solution to manual...
- 02:59 AM pfSense Bug #4848: The remote gateway "ip-adres is already used by phase1 "name of phase 1"
- "If interface and remote are the same as an enabled connection, it triggers that validation." <- This is what I did. ...
- 08:14 AM pfSense Bug #4848 (Not a Bug): The remote gateway "ip-adres is already used by phase1 "name of phase 1"
- If you clone (copy phase 1 entry) a "phase 1" IPsec connection and only change the "P1 Description" and hit the save ...
Also available in: Atom