- Login: sachaz
- Registered on: 09/07/2015
- Last connection: 05/19/2016
- 02:16 PM pfSense Feature #6414 (Rejected): SSHD listening on multiple ports
- Like it can be done on the sshd.conf allow multiples ports for SSHD listening socket.
- 03:53 AM pfSense Bug #5111: /usr/bin/dc is missing
- Chris Buechler wrote:
> not required by anything we ship. you can copy it over yourself if you're adding custom code...
- 03:52 AM pfSense Bug #5111: /usr/bin/dc is missing
- thanks guys for being so reactive.
- 02:03 AM pfSense Bug #5111 (Resolved): /usr/bin/dc is missing
- /usr/bin/bc is missing:
bc: cannot find dc: No such file or directory
This is required by several scripts.
Also available in: Atom