/usr/bin/dc is missing
/usr/bin/bc is missing:
bc: cannot find dc: No such file or directory
This is required by several scripts.
#3 Updated by Jim Thompson over 4 years ago
- Category set to Operating System
- Status changed from Not a Bug to Duplicate
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- Target version set to 2.2.5
- Affected Architecture All added
- Affected Architecture deleted (
https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/blob/master/src/usr/local/bin/ping_hosts.sh#L113 uses /usr/bin/bc and bc is a driver for bc.
So Jakub / Kill Bill / Doctor Notor is correct here, and this is a bug.
No idea why I can't take this out of "Duplicate or Not a bug" status. I've moved it to "Duplicate" (even though it isn't) because it is a bug.
#4 Updated by Jim Thompson over 4 years ago
- Affected Version set to 2.2.x
Git blame says it was Renato in Dec 2013
Apparently nobody has noticed.
Just put both 'bc' and 'dc' on the build, and we'll be fine.
#5 Updated by Jim Thompson over 4 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100