- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/06/2010
- Last connection: 02/19/2020
- 01:39 PM pfSense Packages Feature #10227: ACME: Do not show passwords
- It works nicely
- 04:33 AM pfSense Packages Feature #10227 (Resolved): ACME: Do not show passwords
- Those DNS validation methods that uses ordinary username/password for authentication (such as DNS-GratisDNS) should n...
- 03:13 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9521: Upgrade to HAProxy 1.9
- now that pfsense/FreeBSD-ports has been updated to ports 2019Q3 i think it would make sense to bump haproxy versions
- 06:45 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9521: Upgrade to HAProxy 1.9
- haproxy 2.0 is available in ports 2019Q3
- 07:35 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9521: Upgrade to HAProxy 1.9
- haproxy 2.0 LTS has beeen released. better to use that one instead.
- 03:35 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9139: telegraf: add ping for default gateway(s)
- Maybe a upgrade to telegraf 1.7 is sufficient to get ping working ?
From 1.7 changelog #4227: Use same flags for all...
- 02:27 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9139 (New): telegraf: add ping for default gateway(s)
- It would be nice if telegraf plugin could generate config lines for pinging default gateway.
there's a minor issue...
- 02:22 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9138 (New): telegraf: add section for custom config lines
- there should be a textarea input for adding extra config lines to telegraf config.
- 06:06 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9077 (New): haproxy UI: Add seperator lines
- When having lots of ACL rules and action rules it would be nice if it was possible to insert seperator lines with a n...
- 03:40 AM pfSense Feature #7304 (Feedback): DHCP: Enable OMAPI Config
- There's currently no method to configure DHCP OMAPI settings other than modifying dhcpd.conf directly.
Also available in: Atom