- 12:14 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11271: Setting default-originate in FRR/BGP Silently Appends a route-map
- Basically, that drop-down menu should be empty unless the user defines their own route-maps. The ipv4, ipv6, and ipv...
- 09:31 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9751: Need an "inclusive" and "exclusive" method of specifying ports
- Works great now! Thanks!
- 01:41 PM pfSense Packages Feature #9751 (Resolved): Need an "inclusive" and "exclusive" method of specifying ports
- At this time, Avahi doesn't seem to like to run if the "allow-interfaces" config item contains more than 33 interface...
- 04:30 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8825 (Resolved): Unable to activate any of the GeoIP blocking lists - keeps getting reset to disabled with PHP errors
- pfSense version 2.4.4.a.20180822.1157
pfBlockerNG-Deve version 2.2.5_10
Attempting to enable *any* of the GeoIP c...
- 05:54 PM pfSense Bug #8367 (Resolved): Traffic Graph widget shows Inverse view, even when Inverse is set to Off.
- Tested in 2.4.3.a.20180313.0000.
When setting the Traffic Graph widget for Inverse=Off, the graph still displays i...
- 11:28 AM pfSense Bug #8298 (Resolved): OpenVPN Wizard protocol defaults to "UDP IPv4 and IPv6 on all interfaces" causing problems
- The OpenVPN Wizard's default protocol is "UDP IPv4 and IPv6 on all interfaces (multihome). However, when you are bin...
- 04:56 PM pfSense Feature #7292 (New): DynamicDNS configuration does not sync to HA secondary
- If DynamicDNS is configured on the HA primary firewall, it's configuration will not be duplicated to the secondary. ...
- 10:14 AM pfSense Packages Bug #6113 (Resolved): AutoConfigBackup Restore Reboot points to wrong link
- When restoring a backup from ACB, the user is prompted to reboot the firewall. The reboot button on that screen link...
- 05:28 PM pfSense Bug #6096 (Resolved): Gateway Status widget cut-off on right side
- This can be seen in 3-col mode with the Gateway Status widget in the center column of the Dashboard.
- 12:30 PM pfSense Packages Bug #5947: After updating to latest 2.3, snort's SID management files are missing
- Bill Meeks wrote:
> Can you provide some clarification on the issue you are reporting? Did you have ...
Also available in: Atom