- Login: martinohansen
- Registered on: 04/14/2016
- Last connection: 10/24/2016
- 04:16 AM pfSense Bug #6223: IPsec + OpenBGPD fails with "PF_KEY socket: No buffer space available"
- I can word in on this, major issue.
- 02:16 AM pfSense Feature #2358: NAT64 Support
- UPVOTE, word up on this. It should be prioritized significantly.
- 06:06 AM pfSense Packages Bug #6047: syslog-ng does not logrotate
- I can word this, logs ain't getting rotated.
- 11:36 AM pfSense Feature #6155 (Closed): shipment of logs using e.g. filebeat
- Hi, first ever bug report, bare with me.
Running filebeat on a pfsense to ship logs to a elk stack over tls is giv...
Also available in: Atom