- Login: kolpinkb
- Registered on: 07/26/2016
- Last connection: 02/23/2021
- 06:50 PM pfSense Bug #11505 (Duplicate): PPPoE daemon selects wrong interface
- The defect was not properly addressed and assigned leading up to the 2.5.0 release.
The functionality is still bro...
- 10:19 AM pfSense Bug #11251: Alias JS validation rejects 126.96.36.199/20
- I tried in Chrome and I do not have an issue. I scrubbed the text in notepad to make sure there is not html being pa...
- 10:13 AM pfSense Bug #11251: Alias JS validation rejects 188.8.131.52/20
- Can you try latest Firefox 84.0.2 64-bit?
- 10:04 AM pfSense Bug #11251 (Not a Bug): Alias JS validation rejects 184.108.40.206/20
- Hi Everyone,
Got a weird issue here. The validation in Alias' does not seem to like CIDR range 220.127.116.11/20....
- 09:16 AM pfSense Bug #11181: pfSense throws IPsec phase 1 duplicate IP validation error incorrectly
- Affects version 2.4.5p1 AMD64.
- 09:14 AM pfSense Bug #11181: pfSense throws IPsec phase 1 duplicate IP validation error incorrectly
- To pfSense Redmine Admin: Please sanitize IP address in initial description of this ticket.
Thanks in advance.
- 09:10 AM pfSense Bug #11181 (Duplicate): pfSense throws IPsec phase 1 duplicate IP validation error incorrectly
- In a multi-WAN environment pfSense should allow the use of two Phase 1's that have different origin IP's but the same...
- 09:56 AM pfSense Bug #8136: dpinger for WAN DHCPv6 gets fails to update gateway IP
- Hi Renato, please see my comment in ticket # 9324. Maybe these two issues are related?
- 09:54 AM pfSense Bug #9324: IPv6 on top of a PPPOE ipv4 interface assigns parent interface to default route, not pppoe interface
- Is there a similar fix for DHCP6?
i.e. $dhcp6usev4iface parameter?
Maybe this is related to ticket #8136 ?
- 04:22 PM pfSense Bug #9192: PPPoE daemon selects wrong interface
- It seems this was an issue that about 5 years ago that has now resurfaced.
Also available in: Atom