- 04:22 PM pfSense Bug #9192: PPPoE daemon selects wrong interface
- It seems this was an issue that about 5 years ago that has now resurfaced.
- 08:29 AM pfSense Packages Feature #9044: Add SoftEther
The throughput on softether vpn is higher than OpenVPN.
- 07:57 AM pfSense Bug #9192: PPPoE daemon selects wrong interface
- Note: One would expect the xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:04 interface to be chosen every time.
- 07:56 AM pfSense Bug #9192 (New): PPPoE daemon selects wrong interface
- I'm experiencing a strange issue where the pppoe daemon selects/reports the wrong interface for establishing an IPv6 ...
- 08:40 AM pfSense Bug #8192: dpinger - Change in ISP link-local IPv6 address drops connectivity
- I spoke with my ISP. It appears as part of a load balancing script on their end the PPPoE session will be dropped an...
- 09:29 PM pfSense Bug #8192: dpinger - Change in ISP link-local IPv6 address drops connectivity
- I'm seeing this again in 2.4.4. Disabling gateway monitoring and gateway monitoring action in 2.4.2 100% resolved th...
- 11:00 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8400 (Closed): FreeRadius 3 EAP-TLS Missing O.U. Option
- Under Services-->FreeRADIUS-->EAP-->EAP-TLS
The Organizational Unit (O.U.) is missing from the option for:
- 01:09 PM pfSense Feature #8385 (New): Utilize IP addresses from successfully authenticated OpenVPN endpoints to Update Firewall Rules
- OpenVPN is extremely useful for providing authentication and encryption for remote branch locations and individual ro...
- 08:51 PM pfSense Bug #8192 (New): dpinger - Change in ISP link-local IPv6 address drops connectivity
- When connecting via PPPoE on a DSL connection, the IPv6 link-local address on an ISP's router may change periodically...
- 09:46 AM pfSense Bug #8136 (New): dpinger for WAN DHCPv6 gets fails to update gateway IP
- There appears to be an issue with dpinger when the IPv6 link-local address for a native DHCPv6 connection changes.
Also available in: Atom