- 10:42 AM pfSense Bug #11778: OpenVPN uses 100% CPU after experiencing packet loss
- > since the upgrade whenever one or both clients start experiencing packet loss they start using 100% CPU
- 06:55 AM pfSense Bug #11575: OpenVPN clients cannot pass traffic when reconnecting using the same source port
- Asked on #openvpn-devel, this patch should fix this ticket:
It is not r...
- 10:55 AM pfSense Bug #11448: Incorrect order of ``route-nopull`` option in OpenVPN client-specific override configuration
- This can be prevented by implementing https://redmine.pfsense.org/issues/10347
- 06:04 AM pfSense Packages Feature #11520: Add 'explicit-exit-notify' option by default
- Also see:
- 08:11 AM pfSense Packages Feature #10347: Request to add pull-filter
- Discussion about --route-nopull:
- 11:25 AM pfSense Feature #10651: Remove/replace deprecated OpenVPN options
- From today's meeting:
"(13:45:40) dazo: We also need to un-deprecate comp-lzo in the wiki"
- 10:58 AM pfSense Feature #9702: OpenVPN "push-reset" option in Client Specific Override breaks "subnet" topology
- +1 for this option to be added.
A checkbox, when ticked reveals a box to enter the options to remove.
- 10:53 AM pfSense Feature #10231: Replace --route-nopul with --pull-filter
- Posted this in the wrong place.
Please close or delete.
- 10:51 AM pfSense Packages Feature #10347 (New): Request to add pull-filter
- Since the option --route-nopull is under discussion to be deprecated I would like to propose --pull-filter to be adde...
- 09:09 AM pfSense Feature #10231: Replace --route-nopul with --pull-filter
- Pippin MMD wrote:
> Since the option --route-nopull is under discussion to be deprecated I would like to propose it ...
Also available in: Atom