- 02:45 PM pfSense Bug #9539: HA: admin user's authorized key(s) won't get synced
- Discussion ongoing in PR 4068 - https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/4068
- 06:44 PM pfSense Bug #9539: HA: admin user's authorized key(s) won't get synced
- This is to do with how users are synced in /usr/local/www/xmlrpc.php
In this file one will find:...
- 07:03 AM pfSense Bug #9040: Invalid status for OpenVPN Point-to-Point Links
- After trying on a fresh install on my VM, the issue seems to no longer be present.
Please disregard th...
- 06:44 AM pfSense Bug #9040 (Not a Bug): Invalid status for OpenVPN Point-to-Point Links
If one defines multiple OpenVPN servers in a tun point-to-point mode (i.e. use a /30 subnet in the IPv...
- 02:46 PM pfSense Todo #7024: Replace copy of radius.inc by pear-Auth_RADIUS
- I believe the change applied in commit: e26b805 may have caused errors; specifically those referenced in issue #8617....
- 12:21 PM pfSense Bug #8617 (Resolved): Error on RADIUS Authentication
- After switching to pfSense development snapshots I've noticed that the freeradius package has been producing some fat...
- 01:28 PM pfSense Bug #8380 (New): OpenVPN RADIUS password length is not constant
- Hi there,
I've been running a production OpenVPN server on pfSense for the past year and I have recently switched ...
- 07:04 PM pfSense Feature #1831: Captive portal IPv6 support
- With the growing demand for IPv6 it is essential that this feature is implemented ASAP.
Do we have a timeline on whe...
- 05:43 AM pfSense Bug #8080: DHCPv6 + SLAAC SG1000
- I can also confirm that after upgrading to the latest 2.4.2 development snapshot that the issue is resolved and radvd...
- 05:16 AM pfSense Bug #8080: DHCPv6 + SLAAC SG1000
- On further inspection after clearing the log file and force restarting radvd, the routing log file simply consists of...
Also available in: Atom