- 01:16 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8945: SquidGuard ACL blacklists
- Works again. Thank you
- 03:39 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8945: SquidGuard ACL blacklists
- Then it looks like its in either of the 2 packages. (squid or squidGuard), probably squidGuard
- 11:35 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8975: c-icap not starting - ICAP Inteface for Squid and ClamAV integration
- Just some additional feedback.
I reinstalled squid, did not work.
then I uninstalled squid.
then I installed squid...
- 09:43 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8975 (Not a Bug): c-icap not starting - ICAP Inteface for Squid and ClamAV integration
- Running on PC Engines APU2, pfSense 2.4.4, squid 0.4.44_5 and squidGuard 1.16.17_3
Service c-icap is not starting ...
- 09:23 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8945: SquidGuard ACL blacklists
- Any indication when this is getting fixed?
Its in PackageProxy filter SquidGuard: Common Access Control List (ACL)Co...
- 10:20 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8832: c-icap for Squid 5.1 on 2.4.4 Developer not starting
- upgraded to squid 0.4.44_5 but c-icap is still not starting.
- 02:19 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8968 (Duplicate): Proxy filter SquidGuard - not loading properly
running with pfsense 2.4.4 with squid 0.4.44_4 and squidguard 1.16.17_3
when Squid Guard Proxy Filter - Group A...
- 10:18 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8940 (Duplicate): ICAP Inteface for Squid and ClamAV integration - service not starting
- After the upgrade I had a crash report but it seemed to run. But on a new restart of the pcengines APU2 it would not ...
- 09:58 PM pfSense Bug #8915: After updating to 2.4.4-rc an empty crash report is shown
- Just did the upgrade from 2.4.3-1 to 2.4.4 on a PC Engines APU2 and had this issue as well. Not an empty crash report...
- 02:06 PM pfSense Packages Feature #7217 (Rejected): x hrs per day total
- Currently there is a schedule feature in pfsense, where you can allow an IP from 4pm to 5:59pm for example, Mo-Su
Also available in: Atom