- Login: tobby
- Registered on: 05/17/2017
- Last connection: 01/25/2021
- 11:44 AM pfSense Bug #6880: Multiple DHCP6 WAN connections leads to multiple dhcp6c clients
- Yes, still there :(
- 07:07 AM pfSense Bug #10414: Very high CPU usage of pfctl and more causing very high load and a hardly usable internet connection
- A few additions:
- it seems to happen more often if pfSense is installed and used in a virtual environement
- it se...
- 08:57 PM pfSense Bug #10414 (Resolved): Very high CPU usage of pfctl and more causing very high load and a hardly usable internet connection
- There are several threads in the forum complaining about high CPU usage of pfctl and some other processs. This is cau...
- 09:37 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8260: Status Traffic Totals is not restored when restoring a backup
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> Duplicate of #8068
woops, searched for it but didn't find that one, sorry...
- 09:09 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8260 (Duplicate): Status Traffic Totals is not restored when restoring a backup
- When you do a backup and restore it then the plugin "Status_Traffic_Totals" is missing. Configuration of the plugin a...
- 06:44 AM pfSense Feature #7085: Edit Firewall Rules Seperator
- +1! That would be great!
- 06:33 AM pfSense Feature #7554 (Resolved): Sort list of Virtual-IPs
- If you have a large number of Virtual IPs (VIPs) its very hard to keep track of them. A sort feature would be a great...
Also available in: Atom