- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/21/2010
- Last connection: 12/04/2020
- 02:05 PM pfSense Bug #10702: Todays Snapshot System does crash and does not start any more
- Louis- There are no problems with the snapshots on my end either. I try to test every release that comes out. Pleas...
- 12:25 AM pfSense Bug #9414: Hardware with Intel 82583V interface such as some Watchguard equipment fail to load interface
This looks like it was fixed upstream. https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=235147 is now closed/fixe...
- 04:47 PM pfSense Bug #10303: pfSense-upgrade is not upgrading itself
Looks like a bug or two still.
Follow Peters fix above if this go...
- 12:34 AM pfSense Bug #10303: pfSense-upgrade is not upgrading itself
- Peter Pain wrote:
> I got a
> /bin/sh: cannot open /usr/local/sbin/pfSense-upgrade: No such file or directory
- 01:03 PM pfSense Bug #9631: Multicast-Routing realy supported in actual pfSense !!??
- 08:04 PM pfSense Bug #9414 (Resolved): Hardware with Intel 82583V interface such as some Watchguard equipment fail to load interface
Per the post https://forum.netgate.com/topic/141709/nics-not-detected-on-watchguard-xcs-call-this-solved
- 11:18 AM pfSense Bug #8537: Update from 2.3.5_1 to 2.3.5_2 on nanobsd failed
I cannot confirm this.
Update from 2.3.5_1 to 2.3.5_2 on nanobsd successful here.
- 01:49 AM pfSense Bug #7176: IPv6 Monitor IP does not seem to propagate
- 2.4.0-RC (amd64)
built on Wed Aug 23 05:47:05 CDT 2017
This now seems resolved.
- 07:35 PM pfSense Bug #7176: IPv6 Monitor IP does not seem to propagate
- edit to say- shows pending no matter if gateway ip is used to monitor or if a "monitor IP" is chosen. My original r...
- 03:11 PM pfSense Bug #7272: 6rd not functioning on 2.4.0-BETA
- I believe a recent change here may have broke 6to4 tunnel on WAN..
Also available in: Atom