- Login: jonb
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/22/2010
- Last connection: 10/14/2011
- 06:44 PM pfSense Feature #1947 (New): Option to kill all states when creating a block rule
- When creating a block rule you have the option to close all states relevant to the rule.
- 05:15 PM pfSense Packages Bug #1942 (Resolved): snort_blocked.php loads blank
- Once snort has a large amount of blocked hosts the page doesn't load and a view source shows no html at all. This is ...
- 05:14 PM pfSense Bug #840: RRD scripts not collecting new data into the RRD
- This seems to work fine and has done for a wail.
Also available in: Atom