- Login: Flole
- Registered on: 07/15/2017
- Last connection: 01/02/2023
- 08:38 PM pfSense Bug #8831: Radvd causes latency spikes
- At least for me this is no longer happening so I'd say er can mark it resolved (unless someone else is still seeing t...
- 08:36 PM pfSense Bug #13473: No IPv6 address acquired after reboot/dhcp6c not starting
- Further information was provided, so this is not incomplete.
- 08:34 PM pfSense Packages Bug #13612: Snort building lists is broken
- This has been resolved now, so the status is wrong.
- 01:47 PM pfSense Packages Bug #13745 (New): pfBlockerNG doesn't resolve aliases in supression alias list
- When adding another alias to the pfBlockerNGSuppresion alias it is not resolved. I would expect that at least all oth...
- 11:53 AM pfSense Regression #13719: PHP8.1 error when saving DHCP Server settings.
- That link is not public, that's why a patch file was attached aswell.
- 06:45 PM pfSense Bug #13473: No IPv6 address acquired after reboot/dhcp6c not starting
- Probably similar to #13671
- 06:43 PM pfSense Bug #13473: No IPv6 address acquired after reboot/dhcp6c not starting
- Have you tested with multiple client interfaces? As described the issue happens due to the new "single dhcpv6 client ...
- 08:04 PM pfSense Bug #13493: Several advanced DHCP6 client options do not inform the user when rejecting invalid input
- Wouldn't it be possible to limit the possible characters in the web interface aswell? Using the HTML5 attribute @type...
- 01:29 PM pfSense Bug #13479: Input validation is checking RAM disk sizes when they are inactive
- Not entirely sure if this is a good idea as #13508 suggests that the check can be removed entirely as it's no longer ...
- 10:11 AM pfSense Bug #13655 (New): dnsmasq get's weird option-combination
- dnsmasq is always getting the --all-servers option added in https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/blob/29e534800a56f21bd...
Also available in: Atom