- 10:00 AM pfSense Bug #9357: rc.newwanipv6 called regardless of REASON
- We probably need something like a "copy" of /usr/local/sbin/pfSense-dhclient-script here, just for IPv6
- 09:56 AM pfSense Bug #9357 (New): rc.newwanipv6 called regardless of REASON
- The dhcp6c_wan_script.sh does not honor the REASON-Variable set by the dhcp6c process. Even though it is RENEW and th...
- 03:29 PM pfSense Bug #9326: Clearing states for specific IP won't work
- I checked the changes and found nothing that could fix this behaviour and considered all the changes not worth updati...
- 02:46 PM pfSense Bug #9326: Clearing states for specific IP won't work
- It's been in there since quite a while, I never reported it though. It's definitely in 2.4.4-RELEASE-p1.
- 01:23 PM pfSense Bug #9326 (Duplicate): Clearing states for specific IP won't work
- When I use the Webinterface to filter for a specific IP and then click on "clear all states" they are still staying t...
- 03:16 PM pfSense Bug #9321 (New): Traffic Graphs on Dashboard not loading with certain types of interfaces
- Traffic Graph is not loading at all when GRE, OpenVPN or IPSec graphs are enabled because it doesn't receive data for...
- 03:48 PM pfSense Feature #1831: Captive portal IPv6 support
- If authentication is based on IP Address yes, if it would be based on MAC Address then no.
If it's not MAC based t...
- 10:22 AM pfSense Feature #1831: Captive portal IPv6 support
- Unfortunately that site is down. However, I've done some additional research and it seems like others simply use stri...
- 01:48 PM pfSense Feature #1831: Captive portal IPv6 support
- It's 2019 and guess what: This is still missing, while the fixes were apparently ready years ago....
- 08:11 AM pfSense Bug #9239: WebGUI: Diagnostics > Packet Capture will try to display any size of pcap file.
- Even when downloading a too large capture it will fail..... (it just has to be large enough).
Also available in: Atom