- Login: ttmcmurry
- Registered on: 08/04/2017
- Last connection: 02/19/2021
- 08:23 AM pfSense Bug #11457: Client DNS doesn't resolve when using VIP in place of interface IP
- The bug is the "All" Network Interface isn't including VIPs. If I manually select all of the network interfaces (exc...
- 06:07 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10279: pfSense's OpenVM Tools on ESXi 6.7 no longer provides guest vm functionality
- Thanks for the info! Looking ahead, ESXi 7.0 is headed toward a launch at VMworld late August 2020. That said, if 2...
- 12:52 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10279 (New): pfSense's OpenVM Tools on ESXi 6.7 no longer provides guest vm functionality
- When I run pfSense on ESXi6.7 (Update 3) with Open-VM-Tools installed from Package Manager, ESXi sees the Open VM too...
- 09:31 PM pfSense Bug #9004: Default gateway IPv4 set to a group fails after restart on 2.4.4
- I thought I was going crazy, because I have this same configuration 2 wans (1 cable, 1 4G/LTE) in a gateway group. T...
- 10:45 AM pfSense Bug #6873: radvd - Too many addresses in RDNSS section when previously using DHCPv6
- Since 2.4.3_p1 came out, I have been having a tremendous amount of trouble with IPv6 and RADVD specifically - address...
- 04:31 PM pfSense Bug #8247: When in bridge / transparent mode, pfSense blocks UDP/4500 & ESP traffic regardless of origin
- Fast Forward to a new pfSense 2.4.3 installation in *routed* mode and the same behavior occurs:
* Only one rule in...
- 05:20 PM pfSense Bug #8247: When in bridge / transparent mode, pfSense blocks UDP/4500 & ESP traffic regardless of origin
- In the days since I created this bug, I continue to observe pfSense filtering out inbound return UDP traffic unless e...
- 10:08 PM pfSense Bug #8247: When in bridge / transparent mode, pfSense blocks UDP/4500 & ESP traffic regardless of origin
- sorry about the trailing open-ended sentence. should have edited it out. :)
- 09:59 PM pfSense Bug #8247 (Not a Bug): When in bridge / transparent mode, pfSense blocks UDP/4500 & ESP traffic regardless of origin
- I'm not sure what mechanism is in play, but this is a VPN-specific issue. Forum Post:
- 07:50 PM pfSense Feature #855: More flexible options for state killing based on WAN status
- As echoed by others, I'm seeing the same thing for VOIP and other devices which auto negotiate VPN tunnels which main...
Also available in: Atom