- Login: azamat
- Registered on: 10/06/2017
- Last connection: 02/14/2022
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||08/09/2018|
|pfSense Packages||Developer, Reporter||08/01/2018|
|pfSense Plus||Developer, Reporter||01/29/2021|
- 07:50 AM pfSense Packages Bug #13209: Parsing Filter log by pfBlockerNG creates IP Block log with Source/Destination mixed up or wrong Direcion
- Customer created this topic on forum: https://forum.netgate.com/topic/172322/ip_block-log-entry-query-direction
- 07:38 AM pfSense Packages Bug #13209 (New): Parsing Filter log by pfBlockerNG creates IP Block log with Source/Destination mixed up or wrong Direcion
- According to our customer he got weird pfBlockeNG log in 'ip_block.log' file.
_May 20 16:23:12,16530438...
- 06:06 AM pfSense Bug #13171 (Resolved): Changing the redirect target for a Port Forward with an associated filter creates an incorrect firewall rule
- Tested on 22.01 but I saw the same issue on 21.05_p2 too.
To reproduce this issue:
- I created alias for internal...
- 02:35 AM pfSense Plus Bug #13031: Openvpn Float bug
- I think it's important: Sam uses the same certificate for these 2 different OpenVPN tunnels (2 different OpenVPN Serv...
- 01:14 AM pfSense Bug #12790: Link-Local IPv6 address on WAN with MAC spoofing changes if there is an IP Alias on WAN
- Tested on 22.05-DEVELOPMENT (built on Sun Mar 20 06:19:27 UTC 2022) with patch from https://gitlab.netgate.com/pfSens...
- 06:11 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11836 (Assigned): FRR ACCEPTFILTER unstable
- Tested on 22.01-RELEASE (built on Mon Feb 07 16:37:59 UTC 2022) with patch from Bug #11686 applied.
I still see th...
- 03:07 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11686 (Resolved): FRR generated ACCEPTFILTER permit statement broken
- Tested on 22.01-RELEASE (built on Mon Feb 07 16:37:59 UTC 2022) with patch applied.
I see correct ACL sequence now...
- 04:25 AM pfSense Bug #12790 (Resolved): Link-Local IPv6 address on WAN with MAC spoofing changes if there is an IP Alias on WAN
- Created based on https://forum.netgate.com/topic/169727/link-local-address-behavior-when-spoofing-wan-interface-mac-a...
- 02:04 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11696 (Resolved): SquidGuard Disable "Groups ACL" no work
- Tested on 21.05.2
I've created 10 different Group ACLs for 3 VM PCs I had (Ubuntu, Windows10 and Xubuntu).
- 05:10 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8827 (Assigned): Squidguard: ACL redirect modes 'redirect' and 'err page' send unresolvable URLs to the client.
- Tested on 21.05_p2
With redirect mode 'ext url redirect' I still got
_The following error was encountered while try...
Also available in: Atom