- Login: podilarius
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/23/2010
- Last connection: 06/06/2013
- 12:55 PM pfSense Bug #2412: inbound 6to4 traffic does not work in pf
- I can confirm that this is working as intended. Thank you for fixing it. We are mainly using this to test ipv6 capabi...
- 11:52 PM pfSense Bug #2406: No IP alias within the subnet of a CARP IP can be deleted
- It is the last one. pfSense should be able to determine if the alias type is CARP or IP Alias and let you remove any ...
- 03:40 PM pfSense Feature #2466: Allow single firewall rules to apply to both IPv4 and IPv6 simultaneously
- I can confirm this is working. Now if only you could mix IPv4 and IPv6 within aliases.
- 01:17 PM pfSense Bug #2039: Adding a local interface conflicting with a static route in the routing table fails to add the link route
- Tested by adding a static route and then creating an opt interface and trying to assign an address within a static ro...
- 01:03 PM pfSense Bug #2406: No IP alias within the subnet of a CARP IP can be deleted
built on Thu Feb 21 23:02:24 EST 2013
with the latest gitsync.
- 12:53 PM pfSense Feature #804: Ability to enable/disable static routes
- I have tested and this is working as expected. I added an IPV6 route and then removed it. Routing table had it when i...
- 11:50 AM pfSense Bug #2412: inbound 6to4 traffic does not work in pf
- I have tested with:
built on Thu Feb 21 18:19:58 EST 2013
- 11:02 AM pfSense Revision ffcc7357: Declare rtadvdifs as an array before it is used. This prevents an error on dhcpd for ipv6 start.
- 06:19 PM pfSense Revision 88d3861f: Update etc/inc/services.inc
Also available in: Atom