- Login: ssbarnea
- Registered on: 10/29/2017
- Last connection: 03/17/2019
- 02:24 PM pfSense Packages Bug #9020: Impossible to register ACME wildcard certificate regardless documentation
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> You have some kind of configuration error. I tried it again exactly as stated on the page and it...
- 09:59 AM pfSense Packages Bug #9020 (Not a Bug): Impossible to register ACME wildcard certificate regardless documentation
- Documentation at https://www.netgate.com/docs/pfsense/certificates/acme-wildcard.html states what needs to be done to...
- 09:54 AM pfSense Packages Todo #8682: ACME Account Key registration gives no indication of success or failure, assumes success
- This is so true, the UI always gives the "green" response regardless what catastrophic failure occurred, confusing us...
- 07:08 AM pfSense Bug #8034: PHP crashes when trying to modify or add NAT rules in pfSense v.2.4.1
- I got exactly the same error inside the crash reporter, including the max memory size even if my pfsense machine has ...
- 01:24 PM pfSense Bug #8590: sshd does not allow agent forwarding
- Another funny aspect is that this is a quote from official ssh manual, https://www.freebsd.org/cgi/man.cgi?sshd_confi...
- 12:49 PM pfSense Bug #8590: sshd does not allow agent forwarding
- > It's always acceptable to voice security concerns, thanks for the input!
I think that the security concerns are ...
- 04:12 AM pfSense Bug #8590 (Resolved): sshd does not allow agent forwarding
- Apparently /etc/ssh/sshd_config file is missing "AllowAgentForwarding yes" option, which prevents agent forwarding.
- 02:28 AM pfSense Bug #8122: openvpn client is unable to use OTP (temporary) passwords
- I attached a screenshot of the initial implementation as it would make easier to review it.
I know that there are ...
- 07:06 PM pfSense Bug #8122: openvpn client is unable to use OTP (temporary) passwords
- PR implementing this feature https://github.com/pfsense/pfsense/pull/3877
- 11:49 AM pfSense Bug #8122 (New): openvpn client is unable to use OTP (temporary) passwords
- While the upstream OpenVPN client is able to load one-time passwords from the file mentioned by the auth-user-pass pa...
Also available in: Atom