- Login: pierrepomes
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/19/2009
- Last connection: 09/24/2020
- 09:48 AM pfSense Bug #6220: state mismatch with host-initiated traffic matching binat to IP not locally assigned
- We had the same issue after upgrading.
As a workaround (we did not notice this redmine entry), we replaced binat r...
- 08:30 PM pfSense Revision e5f2cf3a: prefork for relayd is usefull only in DNS mode
- 09:51 AM pfSense Bug #3045: NTPD crash / doesn't come up
- Pierre POMES wrote:
> For information, here is the stack :
Forget this, this stack is wrong.
- 06:39 PM pfSense Bug #3045: NTPD crash / doesn't come up
- For information, here is the stack :...
- 07:19 AM pfSense Bug #2635 (Feedback): Disabling IPsec leaves SPD
- This should be fixed now.
- 07:18 AM pfSense Revision f00278f1: Ticket #2635: during ipsec reload, do not generate spd for disabled ph1
- 08:43 AM pfSense Revision b20a5cdb: Ticket #2455: do not check encryption algo for AH protocol
- 08:41 AM pfSense Bug #2455 (Feedback): IPSec Phase 2 settings GUI doesn't take into account AH vs ESP selection properly
- Should be ok now, could you test again ?
- 08:19 AM pfSense Bug #2455 (Assigned): IPSec Phase 2 settings GUI doesn't take into account AH vs ESP selection properly
Also available in: Atom