- Login: tomcos
- Registered on: 11/28/2017
- Last connection: 10/08/2021
- 11:51 AM pfSense Bug #10629: miniupnp failed to migrate interface
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> There isn't a problem with miniupnpd that I can see here. It had to have been elsewhere in your ...
- 11:03 AM pfSense Bug #10629 (Not a Bug): miniupnp failed to migrate interface
- I recently went through a backup/restore to a new device (newer hardware, more interfaces, etc). My design, for conv...
- 01:06 AM pfSense Feature #10523 (Rejected): Integrate remote backup (push) into ACB
- Right now, the remote backup push method listed is not even recommended ([[https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest...
- 03:43 PM pfSense Bug #8987: Web GUI main page very slow to load if wan interface is enabled but not connected.
- Just wanted to add, this is definitely still an issue. I have a troublesome gateway that I'm working with the vendor...
- 12:51 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8139: LADVD not working on LAGG interfaces
- Based on the discussion in the repo (https://github.com/sspans/ladvd/issues/36), the FreeBSD port has been updated: h...
- 06:37 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8139: LADVD not working on LAGG interfaces
- The creator of the LADVD package is saying this is likely fixed in his 1.1.2 implementation, and PFSense is still usi...
- 03:16 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8139: LADVD not working on LAGG interfaces
- Created issue to track in official repo:
- 12:39 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8139: LADVD not working on LAGG interfaces
- Same bug was logged on the FreeNAS tracker too:
- 09:15 AM pfSense Bug #8585 (Resolved): Logical interface MTU matches configuration of its physical port channel, not its own configuration
- If a port channel is configured with an MTU of 9000, but one of the VLAN interfaces on that port channel is configure...
- 11:02 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8139: LADVD not working on LAGG interfaces
- Random User wrote:
> Tom Cosmos wrote:
> > Issue was not occurring before 2.4.
> Never ever worked with lagg/...
Also available in: Atom