- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/12/2011
- Last connection: 07/13/2011
- 07:30 AM pfSense Bug #1664: DHCP Server no longer allows empty gateway
- I have tested and can confirm the fix.
It's working as expected now.
- 08:33 AM pfSense Bug #1664 (Resolved): DHCP Server no longer allows empty gateway
- The default is to use the IP on this interface of the firewall as the gateway but if I leave this empty (default) it'...
- 02:14 PM pfSense Bug #259: When disabling a dhcp interface, dhclient is not stopped
- It seems to work now.
Before I disable vlan203 the dhclient is running
$ ps ax | grep dhclient
8629 ?? Is ...
- 02:06 PM pfSense Bug #455: On initial wizard reload button do not put browser on new assigned ip.
- What is the needed feedback? I want to test fixes but there does not seems to be neither a fix nor a question
- 01:58 PM pfSense Bug #1341: Removing last host from alias does not truly remove it, host continues to be affected by rules
- It seems to work now
Tested to reproduce with version 2.0 RC3 date 23 june 2011 and as quick as I remove the host ...
- 01:05 PM pfSense Bug #1156: Upgrade from 1.2.3 to 2.0 with VMware tools installed will panic
- It works for me with 2.0 RC3 - snapshot dated 23 june 2011
I just tested with a fresh install with pfSense-1.2.3-R...
- 10:58 AM pfSense Bug #1611: DHCP leases show as expired when they shouldn't be
- Can't replicate.
I configured 3 VLAN on my LAN beside my untagged LAN. Every thing on em1
- 10:02 AM pfSense Bug #1280: DHCP range validation is wrong then adding static mapping
- Sorry, verified with 2.0-RC1 (i386) built on Mon Feb 14 03:24:30 EST 2011
- 10:01 AM pfSense Bug #1280: DHCP range validation is wrong then adding static mapping
- This issue has been solved.
My DHCP range is 192.168.10.10 to 192.168.10.199
Static mapping to:
- 02:15 PM pfSense Bug #1282: Default drop policy should log?
- I do not agree and I do have logging on by default on block
I have 3 interfaces, WAN, LAN and DMZ
I added one ...
Also available in: Atom