- 03:13 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11391 (Confirmed): Zeek crashes on 2.5.0
- Trying to use zeek on 2.5.0 RC and I get a crash email and the service will not start. Also, chose 'sudo' category a...
- 10:01 AM pfSense Bug #11267: PHP Error in FRR after WireGuard merge
- I applied the patch and the neighbors came back. Thanks for the quick fix!
- 09:39 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11269: FRR BGP neighbors missing after update
- Just found a crash report too:...
- 09:37 AM pfSense Packages Bug #11269 (Duplicate): FRR BGP neighbors missing after update
- Just upgraded to beta 2.5.0.a.20210119.2350 and my bgp neighbors are missing their IP address. If I try and add the ...
- 09:33 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10444: FRR will not start in 2.4.5 aarch64
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> Luiz told me he'd work on this
Any news on this? Really looking forward to getting my bgp ba...
- 04:59 PM pfSense Bug #8864: SSH Guard Sensitivity/Whitelist on 2.4.4
- Sorry I meant to put 2.4.4.a.20180831.0830 in the topic after 'SSH Guard on 2.4.4.a.20180831.0830'
- 04:58 PM pfSense Bug #8864 (Resolved): SSH Guard Sensitivity/Whitelist on 2.4.4
- I am running 2.4.4.a.20180831.0830 and noticed that my Icinga monitoring started to show issues with SSH. When I loo...
- 09:26 AM pfSense Packages Feature #8755: Add check_
- Somehow hit enter by mistake, please cancel this!
- 09:25 AM pfSense Packages Bug #8756 (Resolved): Add check_swap to nrpe package
- It feels like the check_swap command should be one of the default nrpe commands. I ran into some issues with my swap ...
- 09:24 AM pfSense Packages Feature #8755 (Rejected): Add check_
Also available in: Atom