is_process_running can generate error for empty process
When running svc status for an unknown service you get:
root: pfSsh.php playback svc status unknown
/bin/pgrep -anx ''pgrep: Cannot compile regular expression `' (empty (sub)expression)
Service unknown is stopped.
Two issue here really:
- is_process_running generates an error when $process is "". This is addressed by the attached patch
- svc probably should return something like "Unknown service: unknown".
- Category set to Services
- Priority changed from Normal to Very Low
- Target version set to 2.5.0
Since that can only happen by manually running an command with an invalid service name, it would be nice to address but not a priority.
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- Target version changed from 2.5.0 to 2.4.5-p1
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
The pgrep error no longer appears when querying an invalid service.
Also available in: Atom