Cannot set a value for NAT Reflection timeout
It's not possible to set a value for 'Reflection Timeout' in the Network Address Translation section of System > Advanced > Firewall & NAT.
Doing so adds the tags <reflectiontimeout></reflectiontimeout> in the config but with no value present.
The webgui returns a page with no value set.
Manually adding a value to the config there is correctly shown in the GUI.
Tested in 2.4.4p3, 2.4.5. 2.4.5p1 and 2.5 current.
- Target version changed from 2.4.5-p1 to 2.5.0
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- Target version changed from 2.5.0 to 2.4.5-p1
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
works as expected on 2.4.5-p1
I can see correct <reflectiontimeout> in /cf/conf/config.xml and in /var/etc/xinetd.conf (server_args = -u -w <reflectiontimeout>)
Also available in: Atom