Wrong Route configured for GIF interface on VLAN on LAGG
I am using a VLAN on a LAGG for WAN connectivity. When I configure a GIF, there is a static route forcing traffic to go through one of the slave interfaces of that LAGG (in my case re0). I would expect it to go through lagg0.x instead.
To add to this: I did select the WAN Interface in the GIF Configuration, so I would expect it to use my selected interface.
- Category set to Interfaces
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Target version set to 2.5.0
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom