Port Forward Address Fields not becoming active in Safari
When you select a method that should allow address/network/alias input in a NAT Port Forward in Safari, the fields are not made active.
Tested in Safari 13.1.1 on macOS 10.14.6.
Tested working on Firefox. Field updates as expected.
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Steve Beaver
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Assignee changed from Steve Beaver to Chris Linstruth
Unable to reproduce on Safari 13.1.2 with pfSense 2.5.0.a.20200910.1250
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Target version set to 2.5.0
Looks good in Safari 14.0 on 10.15.7.
Setting as target version 2.5.0 for release notes or cherry-picking if necessary.
- Category changed from Web Interface to Rules / NAT
Also available in: Atom