- Login: kphillips
- Registered on: 05/11/2020
- Last connection: 09/24/2021
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||05/11/2020|
|pfSense Packages||Developer, Reporter||05/11/2020|
- 07:36 PM pfSense Packages Feature #10859 (Resolved): Add avahi filtering feature to pfSense
- Can confirm this is now in Avahi in the 2.5.2 repo. Closing as resolved.
- 06:13 PM pfSense Feature #12564: add column to show that an Alias is in use by or not
- Can you clarify this please? Are you referring to an alias under Firewall --> Aliases? If so, these are just lists ...
- 06:07 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11530 (Feedback): ntopng 4.2 needs to be updated to 4.3, Bug when accessing a host for details
- Tested on pfSense CE 2.5.2. Unable to reproduce. I installed, enabled, and went to the ntopng web interface. After...
- 04:50 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11530: ntopng 4.2 needs to be updated to 4.3, Bug when accessing a host for details
- I'll have to spin up a 2.5.2 install of CE to test this, but pfSense CE 2.6.0 includes ntopng-5.0.d20210923,1, so sho...
- 04:36 PM pfSense Bug #12544: OpenSSH vulnerabilities
- Jim Pingle wrote in #note-2:
> You cannot go by version number alone. FreeBSD typically carries patches for known vu...
- 05:36 PM pfSense Plus Feature #12546 (New): Add 2FA Support to pfSense Plus Local Database Authentication
- To eliminate the reliance on unsupported packages like freeRADIUS for making this work, we should add the capability ...
- 05:31 PM pfSense Regression #12382: Certificate Depth checking creates OpenVPN micro-outages every time a user authenticates after 2.5.2 upgrade
- Joao Assad wrote in #note-7:
> So this bug is affecting us too. We need to route all our VPN clients traffic through...
- 05:28 PM pfSense Feature #12466: Option to Disable Renegotiation timer in OpenVPN Server
- Viktor Gurov wrote in #note-2:
Since the option needs to be on both client and server, we ...
- 05:23 PM pfSense Bug #12544: OpenSSH vulnerabilities
- pfSense CE 2.6.0 and pfSense Plus 22.01 have OpenSSH-7.9p1 so they are also affected by this.
- 04:41 PM pfSense Bug #4637: system unreachable after deleting VLAN
- This bug should be marked as Incomplete as it's no longer relevant and very old.
Also available in: Atom