- Registered on: 05/11/2020
- Last connection: 08/28/2020
- 12:46 PM pfSense Docs Correction #10979 (Closed): Status Light on XG-7100
- The status light on the XG-7100 is currently not implemented. It should be added to the docs that this light is unus...
- 04:04 PM pfSense Todo #10464: Disallow package updates when a system update is available
- Hello Craig,
This is not a bug report and we recommend you open a ticket with our support team.
- 11:59 AM pfSense Packages Bug #10602 (Confirmed): Dashboard->Traffic Graphs bandwidth designations on hover pop-ups
- Changing status to confirmed, as this is a reproducible issue that we should patch.
- 11:53 AM pfSense Feature #10970: UI/GUI has an issue scrolling while drop menue is clicked/open
- mom aiaz wrote:
> hello ,
> i notice that i am not able to scroll the drop-list if it taller than screen height...
- 12:50 PM pfSense Bug #10952: Inconsistency in Subnet Defaults Between Firewall Rules and Interface Address Assignments
- Important to note that if we're going to add field verification and blank fields for the subnets, we should do it for...
- 09:46 AM pfSense Bug #10952: Inconsistency in Subnet Defaults Between Firewall Rules and Interface Address Assignments
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> We've debated this in the past and always come back to leaving it as-is. We can't know what the ...
- 08:59 PM pfSense Packages Feature #10953 (Rejected): IPSec Profile Wizard Unavailable in Community Edition Repos
- The IPSec Profile Wizard is not available in pfSense Community Edition, which would be helpful for customers and help...
- 12:50 PM pfSense Bug #10952 (New): Inconsistency in Subnet Defaults Between Firewall Rules and Interface Address Assignments
- When creating a new firewall rule, after selecting "Network" under the source or destination fields, the field defaul...
- 12:31 PM pfSense Bug #10951 (Rejected): Firewall Rule Defaults Should be Any Instead of TCP
- In any new firewall rule creation, the protocol defaults to TCP rather than "Any" (or at the very least TCP/UDP). Al...
- 01:41 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10602: Dashboard->Traffic Graphs bandwidth designations on hover pop-ups
- Randall Barth wrote:
> The scales are reporting Mbytes/sec but the pop-up is using the Mbits/sec designation: Mb/s. ...
Also available in: Atom