- Registered on: 05/11/2020
- Last connection: 02/10/2021
- 11:28 AM pfSense Plus Bug #11770 (New): Pantech UML295 USB Modem No Longer Functional
- The Pantech UML295 modem in the USB port is caused pfSense to hang on reboot when upgrading to version 21.02 of the s...
- 11:23 AM pfSense Plus Feature #11732 (New): Add VXLAN Support to pfSense Plus
- VXLAN Support would be useful for scalable cloud deployments of pfSense Plus
- 08:10 PM pfSense Plus Regression #11436: State matching problem with reponses to packets arriving on non-default WANs
- Kris Phillips wrote:
> Testing with the following on amd64:
> 1. Created Port Forward from WAN address to inter...
- 05:01 PM pfSense Plus Regression #11436: State matching problem with reponses to packets arriving on non-default WANs
- Testing with the following on amd64:
1. Created Port Forward from WAN address to internal and WAN2 set as default ...
- 01:59 PM pfSense Plus Regression #11436: State matching problem with reponses to packets arriving on non-default WANs
- Svein Wisnaes wrote:
> Grzegorz Krzystek wrote:
> > last known working version is 2.4.5p1
> > No ETA on this...
- 09:52 PM pfSense Regression #11443: Disabling 'State Table Size' in the System Information widget prevents other data from being displayed
- Tested on pfSense Plus 21.02p2 and this works on here again as well.
- 09:18 PM pfSense Plus Bug #11630: WireGuard MultiWAN Not Failing Back to Tier 1
- Since Wireguard is being removed from the next release, this bug report should be closed out as Rejected.
- 09:14 PM pfSense Plus Bug #11673: Thermal Sensors Non-functional on SG-3100
- Important to note that this seemed to work fine in the 2.4.5p1 images. Its just the newer release that has issues.
- 06:42 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11711 (New): New Squid Status Page Non-Functional
- Under Services --> Squid --> Status, the page does not load or work on 21.02 of 2.5 of pfSense and pfSense Plus. The...
- 06:20 PM pfSense Plus Bug #11673 (New): Thermal Sensors Non-functional on SG-3100
- The Dashboard Widget for the SG-3100 showing the thermal sensor information gets stuck on "Updating...." in pfSense P...
Also available in: Atom