- Registered on: 05/11/2020
- Last connection: 05/28/2021
- 09:59 PM pfSense Packages Bug #12031: Wireguard Package Produces Crash in 2.5.2
- Issue continues to be present in June 17th 2.5.2 RC build
- 12:54 PM pfSense Packages Bug #12030: Startup Errors for Avahi Package
- This issue is still present in the June 17th build.
- 01:06 PM pfSense Bug #12061 (Closed): Update NGINX to address CVE-2021-23017
NGINX needs to be updated to resolve t...
- 07:55 PM pfSense Plus Bug #12053: PRF Algorithm is Always Set to SHA256 on New Tunnel Creations
- Selection feature was introduced in changeset f5ddbec114b3b9ecce14761d173381556422061b
- 07:52 PM pfSense Plus Bug #12053: PRF Algorithm is Always Set to SHA256 on New Tunnel Creations
- Reference internal ticket INC-87329 for troubleshooting steps with customer that experienced this.
- 07:51 PM pfSense Plus Bug #12053 (Feedback): PRF Algorithm is Always Set to SHA256 on New Tunnel Creations
- When creating new P1s regardless of what the hash algorithm is set to the variable in config.xml is always set to <pr...
- 10:59 AM pfSense Bug #11910: IPsec status tunnel descriptions are incorrect
- Saw this yesterday. Customer has the following:
3 P1s, 2 were IKEv1 and 1 was IKEv2
3 P2s, the 2 for the IKEv1 w...
- 08:17 PM pfSense Packages Bug #12031 (Feedback): Wireguard Package Produces Crash in 2.5.2
- The Wireguard package produces a crash report in the dashboard in 2.5.2 after install. Here is the data:
- 05:54 PM pfSense Packages Bug #12030 (New): Startup Errors for Avahi Package
- The avahi package is complaining about NSS support being missing and dependency errors on startup in 2.5.2.
- 05:34 PM pfSense Todo #12025 (New): Add 1:1 Validation to Notify Someone They are 1:1 NAT'ing an Interface Address
- Although it is VERY rarely necessary, we should add a banner to the top of the 1:1 NAT page notifying end users that ...
Also available in: Atom