- Login: kphillips
- Registered on: 05/11/2020
- Last connection: 08/15/2021
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||05/11/2020|
|pfSense Packages||Developer, Reporter||05/11/2020|
- 10:03 PM pfSense Plus Bug #12341: Gateway Monitoring Percentage Not Decreasing After Gateway Packet Loss Event
- This was tested in Firefox 91, per the original post. It's possible it's caching, but it's odd the rest of the field...
- 09:58 PM pfSense Packages Bug #12030: Startup Errors for Avahi Package
- Is this patched into the latest build? I'm seeing this still present in the September 10th builds.
- 10:10 AM pfSense Docs Todo #12360 (Closed): Remove ALTQ Note on XG-7100 SFP+ Modules
- The XG-7100 now supports ALTQ on the SFP+ ports. There is an old note in the documentation stating that they do not,...
- 09:34 PM pfSense Regression #12340: Factory Reset Menu Broken in webConfigurator
- Additionally testing: After the "factory reset" the wizard did not launch. Some components were reset, but not all.
- 08:11 PM pfSense Regression #12340: Factory Reset Menu Broken in webConfigurator
- On further testing it appears it does still complete the factory reset, but it takes significantly longer as it seems...
- 08:09 PM pfSense Regression #12340 (Closed): Factory Reset Menu Broken in webConfigurator
- In the latest Sept 4th build of pfSense Plus 21.09 the Factory Reset menu under Diagnostics --> Factory Reset does no...
- 09:27 PM pfSense Plus Bug #12341 (Feedback): Gateway Monitoring Percentage Not Decreasing After Gateway Packet Loss Event
- Under Status --> Gateways if a gateway in 21.09 BETA (Sept 4th build) experiences packet loss the packet loss percent...
- 09:01 PM pfSense Packages Bug #12030: Startup Errors for Avahi Package
- Error is still present in 21.09 BETA.
- 05:04 PM pfSense Docs Todo #12309: Add Light Pattern/Light Meaning for 6100 to Documentation Similar to Other Hardware
- Layout of the docs for the 6100 has improved, but we're still missing the light mapping for the front LEDS.
- 06:39 PM pfSense Regression #12021: NoIP.com incorrectly encodes Dynamic DNS update credentials
- This seems to cause 504 Gateway Timeouts in the webConfigurator, but still works on 21.05.1.
Also available in: Atom