- Registered on: 05/11/2020
- Last connection: 08/28/2020
- 06:05 PM pfSense Todo #11020: Update OpenVPN to 2.5.0
- IPv6 tunnel networks aren't supported by the UI, it would seem. Getting an error stating "The field 'Tunnel Network'...
- 05:32 PM pfSense Feature #7727: uPnP fails to properly give out subsequent reservations when multiple gaming systems are playing the same game/using the same port.
- Based on Feedback from testers on the forums, they are stating this is not fixed currently.
- 05:05 PM pfSense Bug #7307: ZFS installer - shuts down instead of rebooting
- This issue is no longer present in Jan 8th builds of pfSense when installing with ZFS.
- 05:50 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11191: Installing and Removing pfBlockerNG Leaves Shell Scripts in webConfigurator Messages
- Manually removing the two .sh files removes them from the UI, so it appears they are not cleaned up properly on unins...
- 05:41 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11191 (New): Installing and Removing pfBlockerNG Leaves Shell Scripts in webConfigurator Messages
- On reboot after installing and then uninstalling pfBlockerNG, a few shell scripts remain in the shutdown/reboot messa...
- 03:04 PM pfSense Docs Correction #11127 (Resolved): Add Documentation on PPPoE Single Queue Limitations
- A concern was raised that we don't have any notes that PPPoE can cause throughput bottlenecks on appliances because o...
- 06:28 PM pfSense Docs Correction #11114 (Duplicate): SG-2100 Missing from Hardware Sizing Guide
- The SG-2100 is missing from our list here:
- 01:11 PM pfSense Bug #7547: Static routing with Aliases
- I can confirm this issue is present in 2.4.5p1. The alias needs to be edited and resaved for the changes to take eff...
- 01:06 PM pfSense Packages Bug #8306 (Rejected): HAproxy in pfsense 2.42-p1 ha pair generates XMLRPC errors
- Closing this ticket as rejected, since sync should not be enabled on the secondary unit for any HA configuration.
- 01:04 PM pfSense Bug #8207: 2.4 cannot boot as a Xen VM with more than 7 NICs
- Elias Seccom wrote:
> Same problem here with the newest Version (2.4.4-RELEASE-p3) of PFSense.
> Any ideas or solut...
Also available in: Atom