Wrong blocklist from dshield.org
The current configuration uses the wrong blocklist from dshield.org (https://isc.sans.edu/api/sources/attacks/1000/30?text ). This list, as the header at top points out, is not to be used as a blocklist and contains often IPs like 188.8.131.52.
The only blocklist published by DShield is dshield.org/block.txt
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
test on new pfblockerng-devel pkg install on 2.4.5p1 and 2.5.0-DEVELOPMENT (arm)built on Wed Sep 30 18:54:01 EDT 2020
Feed lists only included dshield.org/block.txt instead of 30day, 60day, 90 etc... ISC lists
Also available in: Atom