- Login: jgreene
- Registered on: 11/21/2019
- Last connection: 07/20/2021
|pfSense Docs||Developer, Reporter||11/21/2019|
|pfSense Packages||Developer, Reporter||11/21/2019|
|pfSense Plus||Developer, Reporter||01/29/2021|
- 09:06 PM pfSense Packages Bug #14060: Auto Config Backup - decrypted config.xml is under 50 characters
- that looks better, when I do the same thing I get the following now with that patch applied to 23.01
- 07:40 PM pfSense Bug #14056: Intermittent DNS resolution failures with SSL over TLS to Quad9
- I have successfully been using DNSoTLS with 220.127.116.11/security.cloudflare-dns.com for some time and have temporarily sw...
- 09:48 PM pfSense Packages Bug #14060 (Feedback): Auto Config Backup - decrypted config.xml is under 50 characters
- Enable auto config backup from the menu after entering (any) password, save, then disable (uncheck) "Enable ACB" and ...
- 09:35 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10692: PIMD starts twice at boot
- *not* seeing this happen with pimd 0.0.3_6 on 23.05.a.20230224.0600
- 07:13 PM pfSense Plus Regression #13993: 7100: switch ports not enabled for auto-mdi-x
- running version 23.05.a.20230224.0600 on 7100 I am again able to successfully connect with 1100, this was not working...
- 04:33 PM pfSense Packages Bug #11898: PHP error from apcupsd dashboard widget when battery is charging
- updating APCUPSd package to 0.3.92_1 does not produce this issue any longer when battery charge <100%
- 09:29 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10692: PIMD starts twice at boot
- seeing 2x PIMD start, each with unique PIDs running 0.0.3_6 on 23.01 release
- 07:53 PM pfSense Bug #13729: Gateways stuck in Unknown status
- Nazar Mokrynskyi wrote:
> My pfSense is virtualized, so its interfaces are always up.
> pfSense was able to get IP ...
- 07:03 PM pfSense Packages Todo #13906: Update tailscale from 1.34.2 to 1.36.0
- Tailscale package updated to version *0.1.1_2* - showing dependency tailscale-1.36.0
- 10:41 PM pfSense Plus Bug #13344: Vlan loses parent interface when changing LAGG mtu to jumbo frames
- Matthew Whittaker-Williams wrote:
> When I try to add jumbo frames to lagg interface ( 9000 ) - main
> When I chan...
Also available in: Atom