Feedback on Services — DNS Resolver
1. Docs: missing info for "Python Module" option.
2. GUI: "Use SSL/TLS for outgoing DNS Queries to Forwarding Servers" has no title, like for example the entry below, which has a "DHCP Registration" title.
3. GUI: ambiguous wording for "Use SSL/TLS for outgoing DNS Queries to Forwarding Servers" - does this work at all when forwarding is off, as in, the firewall sends the DNS requests from itself and from internal networks to the servers set in General Settings, over TLS on port 853? Need explicit yes/no.
4. Docs: missing info for "Use SSL/TLS for outgoing DNS Queries to Forwarding Servers" option.
Updated by Jim Pingle about 2 months ago
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
DNS Resolver docs have been updated and now include the requested content.
Problems with text in the GUI should be opened as issues in the pfSense project (https://redmine.pfsense.org/projects/pfsense/issues) not in Docs.