- Login: e1-1
- Registered on: 03/14/2019
- Last connection: 07/09/2021
- 04:44 PM pfSense Feature #12066 (New): Include man and man pages for all core programs and packages
- Having the man pages - where available - for all out-of-the-box binaries would improve scenarios where there are no o...
- 02:16 PM pfSense Regression #11442: Distinguished Name (FQDN) IPsec peer identifier type is not formatted properly in ``swanctl.conf`` secrets
- Patch 10eb04259fd139c62e08df8de877b71fdd0eedc8 is much appreciated, looking forward to P1 release in order to be able...
- 03:25 PM pfSense Docs Correction #11176 (Feedback): Feedback on Services — DNS Resolver
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/services/dns/resolver.html
- 12:30 PM pfSense Feature #10807: Allow users to show advanced log filter by default in Status->System Logs->Firewall
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> Already possible. System > General, check "Log Filter". Also possible in per-user settings.
- 12:27 PM pfSense Feature #10808: System logs->Firewall->Advanced Log Filter - more UI functionality for choosing interfaces
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> Doing a drop down is not going to scale well and also prevent users from using things like regex...
- 06:25 AM pfSense Packages Feature #10809 (Feedback): IDS/IPS - Notifications when new rule categories are released
- Please allow users to enable system notifications when new rule categories appear.
As IDS rules are not enabled as t...
- 04:40 AM pfSense Feature #10808 (Rejected): System logs->Firewall->Advanced Log Filter - more UI functionality for choosing interfaces
- In Status->System Logs->Firewall->Normal View and Dynamic View please improve the "Interface" field in the Advanced L...
- 04:31 AM pfSense Feature #10807 (Rejected): Allow users to show advanced log filter by default in Status->System Logs->Firewall
- Please add an option for Status->System Logs->Firewall so that when one opens either "Normal View" or "Dynamic View",...
- 06:37 AM pfSense Todo #10609 (Resolved): Fix for CVE-2020-12762 (CVSS 3: 7.8) - json-c integer overflow and out-of-bounds write
- Running "pkg audit -F" on a 2.4.5-RELEASE box yields:
Fetching vuln.xml.bz2: 100% 853 KiB 873.2kB/s 00:01
- 05:46 PM pfSense Packages Bug #10490: Syslog-ng syntax test failed
- Works OK with version 1.15_5.
Also available in: Atom