- Login: e1-1
- Registered on: 03/14/2019
- Last connection: 08/11/2023
- 07:44 PM pfSense Packages Bug #14644: Zeek PHP error after upgrade to CE 2.7.0
- Kris Phillips wrote in #note-1:
> Do any issues occur with the package post-upgrade or is just the upgrade PHP errors...
- 12:01 PM pfSense Packages Bug #14644 (Not a Bug): Zeek PHP error after upgrade to CE 2.7.0
- First login after upgrading to 2.7.0, a couple of PHP error notices are shown, one of them related to Zeek:
- 12:00 PM pfSense Packages Bug #14643 (Not a Bug): Suricata PHP error after upgrade to CE 2.7.0
- First login after upgrading to 2.7.0, a couple of PHP error notices are shown, one of them related to Suricata:
- 05:19 PM pfSense Docs Todo #13452: Add a one line command for Windows Command Prompt to return an installer's SHA256 checksum
- It'd be nice to have the PowerShell way listed as well, now that this shell is becoming essential in managing Windows...
- 05:26 PM pfSense Packages Feature #10809: IDS/IPS - Notifications when new rule categories are released
- Chiming in to note all is good, notifications are sent when new rule categories appear.
Can be closed.
- 04:44 PM pfSense Feature #12066 (New): Include man and man pages for all core programs and packages
- Having the man pages - where available - for all out-of-the-box binaries would improve scenarios where there are no o...
- 02:16 PM pfSense Regression #11442: Distinguished Name (FQDN) IPsec peer identifier type is not formatted properly in ``swanctl.conf`` secrets
- Patch 10eb04259fd139c62e08df8de877b71fdd0eedc8 is much appreciated, looking forward to P1 release in order to be able...
- 03:25 PM pfSense Docs Correction #11176 (Closed): Feedback on Services — DNS Resolver
- *Page:* https://docs.netgate.com/pfsense/en/latest/services/dns/resolver.html
- 12:30 PM pfSense Feature #10807: Allow users to show advanced log filter by default in Status->System Logs->Firewall
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> Already possible. System > General, check "Log Filter". Also possible in per-user settings.
- 12:27 PM pfSense Feature #10808: System logs->Firewall->Advanced Log Filter - more UI functionality for choosing interfaces
- Jim Pingle wrote:
> Doing a drop down is not going to scale well and also prevent users from using things like regex...
Also available in: Atom