PHP shell playback script to modify Alias contents
Added by Viktor Gurov about 2 years ago.
Updated almost 2 years ago.
Aliases / Tables
Plus Target Version:
It would be very helpful
/etc/phpshellsessions/aliasmod script with a syntax:
aliasmod <add/del> <Aliasname> <Entry>
add to Alias:
aliasmod add PublicDNS 126.96.36.199
remove from Alias:
aliasmod del MyServers 192.168.1.33
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
- Target version set to CE-Next
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Would you mind putting an option to add a description on alias and entries?
- Target version changed from CE-Next to 2.6.0
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
built on Sat May 08 01:04:01 EDT 2021
Works as described. I can add and remove IPs or Host entries to existing Host(s) type IP aliases. It doesn't add anything to Network(s) types, Port(s), etc.
Marking the ticket resolved.
- Plus Target Version set to 21.05
Already present on 21.05 builds.
- Subject changed from pfSsh.php script to modify Alias to PHP shell playback script to modify Alias contents
Updating subject for release notes.
- Target version changed from 2.6.0 to 2.5.2
Also available in: Atom