WireGuard group is not printed in the interface column of the NAT rule list
When creating a "NAT Outbound" rule and selecting the WireGuard interface, it does not appear in the listed rule after it is applied. The interface does not appear in the rule, but the rule still works. Just an aesthetic problem.
- Subject changed from WireGuard interface does not appear in the NAT rule to WireGuard group is not printed in the interface column of the NAT rule list
- Target version set to CE-Next
Updating subject to make it a little more clear.
If you look at the generated ruleset in
/tmp/rules.debug, does the rule look OK there?
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Affected Version set to 2.5.0
Do you need me to do some test here by my side? If you need, just say.
The PR is still pending so there isn't anything to try yet. Once it's committed and this issue is in a Feedback state then you can try applying the commit ID via the System Patches package, but it's not to that point.
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Patch applied and bug fixed.
- Status changed from Feedback to Waiting on Merge
- Target version changed from CE-Next to 2.5.1
- Status changed from Waiting on Merge to Feedback
Cherry-picked to RELENG_2_5_1
- Target version changed from 2.5.1 to Future
Also available in: Atom