Update font formats to WOFF2
Plus Target Version:
Currently, the web fonts are stored in .ttf format. Since then, woff and woff2 formats have been invented, which don't store as much data in the first place. woff2 implements brotli compression and is supported by all recent browsers. The result should be faster rendering of the webpage.
- Target version changed from 2.5.1 to CE-Next
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Renato Botelho
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Target version changed from CE-Next to 2.6.0
- Plus Target Version set to 21.09
- Subject changed from Update font formats to woff2 to Update font formats to WOFF2
Updating subject for release notes.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Browser debug panel show WOFF2 format being used, no sign of font issues that I can see.
- Plus Target Version changed from 21.09 to 22.01
Also available in: Atom