incorrect 'set as-path' command
If you create a route map with AS Path Option = Set, an error will occur:
b'line 54: % Unknown command: set as-path 65001\n\n'
this is incorrect syntax, only exclude and prepend is allowed:
pf41.prox.int(config-route-map)# set as-path
exclude Exclude from the as-path
prepend Prepend to the as-path
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Copy commands: "set as-path 65001"
- add "prepend" : set as-path prepend 65001
- go to Services>FRR>Global Settings>Raw Config
- past it to RUNNING frr.conf editor.
- press frr.conf Running to Saved .
- Click save
No need for that, just pick "Set prepend" in the drop-down instead of "Set". The "Set" option is not in FRR now, but "Set prepend" and "Set Exclude" should both work in the GUI as-is.
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
PR has been merged. Thanks!
"Set" option is not in options list.
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Also available in: Atom