Selected Data Encryption Algorithms list items reset when an input validation error occurs
How to reproduce:
1) Open OpenVPN instance for editing
2) Make any input error
3) Fix it and save
Now Data Ciphers for this instance = AES-256-CBC instead of default AES-256-GCM, AES-128-GCM, CHACHA20-POLY1305, AES-256-CBC
- Target version set to CE-Next
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
Tested on the latest release. The issue is fixed.
- Status changed from Resolved to Waiting on Merge
- Target version changed from CE-Next to 2.5.1
- Status changed from Waiting on Merge to Feedback
Cherry-picked to RELENG_2_5_1
- Subject changed from Data Ciphers value resets on input validation error to Selected Data Encryption Algorithms list items reset when an input validation error occurs
Updating subject for release notes.
Also available in: Atom