Certificate Revocation tab does not list active users of CRL entries
Plus Target Version:
Unlike "CAs" and "Certificates" pages, "Certificate Revocation" doesn't show the services names in the "In Use" column.
Another issue - if CRL is in use by some package (`used_crl` in `plugin_certificates()`) it shows cross in the column, as if it not used and allows you to delete that CRL.
- Target version set to CE-Next
- Affected Version changed from 2.5.1 to All
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Target version changed from CE-Next to 2.6.0
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
- Plus Target Version set to 21.09
PR has been merged. Thanks!
- Subject changed from Certificate Revocation doesn't show 'In Use' details to Certificate Revocation tab does not list active users of CRL entries
Updating subject for release notes.
Also available in: Atom