OpenVPN IPv6 tunnel network is not validated properly
Added by Danilo Zrenjanin almost 2 years ago.
Updated over 1 year ago.
Plus Target Version:
If you enter an IPv6 address without a subnet mask, the configuration will be accepted, but the OpenVPN service will not start.
- Target version set to 2.6.0
- Plus Target Version set to 21.09
- Status changed from New to Pull Request Review
- Status changed from Pull Request Review to Feedback
- Assignee set to Viktor Gurov
- Subject changed from IPv6 Tunnel network, validation check to OpenVPN IPv6 tunnel network is not validated properly
Updating subject for release notes.
- Plus Target Version changed from 21.09 to 22.01
- Status changed from Feedback to Resolved
built on Fri Nov 19 06:24:13 UTC 2021
The system throws an error message if you enter an invalid prefix. Ticket resolved.
Also available in: Atom